Revizto is a real-time, 3D model-based issue tracking software for AEC teams that brings ease-of-use and precision to collaboration and BIM project coordination.
The simple yet powerful Revizto Issue Tracker is a cloud-based single source-of-truth platform for managing all BIM project activities in real-time. The issues created in Revizto reside within the X, Y, Z coordinates and not on a single sheet or model which provides an intelligent connection across multiple views and platforms.
Revizto adds a new dimension to BIM that enables teams to have a multidimensional issue tracking and coordination hub, instantly allowing project members to communicate accountability and address challenges in real-time through the whole project lifecycle, to include project inception, design, construction, and operation.
Revizto allows you to:
• Bring a BIM project from Vectorworks into a navigable 3D. Export 2D sheets and view 2D overlay on 3D.
• Bring teams and workflows together for effortless collaboration, seamlessly connecting office to the field in real-time.
• Minimize costly errors and rework in the field.
• Substantially reduce the amount of RFI’s on your project.
• Improve the overall efficiency and safety of the building.
Compatibility: Windows; Vectorworks 2020 2019
Company: Vizerra SA
Telephone: +41 21 588 0125
Package 20 users - $400 per user per year