AnimationWorks is an add-on for Vectorworks software that allows the creation of complex camera or object animations entirely within Vectorworks. These can be saved as QuickTime movies and then be viewed by anyone who has QuickTime installed (available for free download from Apple).
Key Features include:
• Fast creation of camera paths. Define a camera path through your model with the Camera path tool and you are ready to make a movie.
• Class visibility animation. Objects can be made visible or invisible by turning classes on and off within a movie.
• Cameras can be panned, zoomed, stopped, started or aimed at stationary or moving objects.
• Object animation. Any object can be animated along a user defined 3D path.
• Light brightness animation. Lights can be faded up and down within a scene.
• Rotating object animation. For animating hinged doors, ceiling fans, etc.
• Sliding object animation. For animating sliding doors, gates, curtains, etc.
• Transparency animation. For controlling texture transparency within a scene.
• Preview how the camera will animate, with look-to point and view extents drawn on screen, zooms, pans, etc.
• Real time wireframe or OpenGL previews of either object or camera animations.
• Export animations in segments, each one on a different machine.
Compatibility: Mac | Win; Vectorworks 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
Company: OzCAD Pty Limited