VideoScreen 4Plus is a suite of tools used to create Hybrid models of Video Devices (single-area and blended projection screens, televisions, and LED arrays).
Key tool features:
• Model elements can be easily defined and reconfigured through Vectorworks' Object Info Palette and user-friendly dialogs.
• Screen or array images are easily changed.
• All of the tools track weights in kg and U.S. lb.
• Projectors are placed based on screen size and lens ratings -or- screen size and projection distance. Screen and projector aspects can be independent of one-another.
• A “Coverage Zone” feature aids in the sizing and placing of screens and televisions.
• The blended-screen creates both flat and curved screens and tool determines projector spacing, places projectors, and provides related "feedback" information.
• Folding legs and dress kits, tripods, and roll-up and roll-down cases get created on-the-fly.
• "Tube," "Tile," and "Dome" LED arrays are easily created.
• A plethora of information can be tracked for use in Reports and Worksheets and on drawings.
• Object parts can be automatically assigned to Classes, allowing users to control element visibility.
Compatibility: Mac | Win; Vectorworks 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015
Company: Landru Design