Beam Draw 4
Beam Draw 4 is the ultimate tool for visualizing lighting angles and coverage. This plug-in provides objects and commands that enable you to choose instrumentation precisely and plan your focus including coverage, angle, and cuts, all optimized for 2D and 3D workflows. Use Beam Draw to help determine the position, field angle, shutter cuts, bottler rotation, and focus point for your lighting instruments. Walk into focus knowing you have the angles and coverage you need.
With Beam Draw 4 you can:
- Interactively draw light beams and adjust their size and shape as you drag and nudge the beam
- Visualize coverage at face, floor, and at additional cut planes on both Top/Plan and 3D views
- Develop a rough light plot and save your worksheets for reference
- Easily convert beam objects into Vectorworks Spotlight Lighting Devices
- Access a wide array of drawing display options and adjustable properties including: Position Height, Distance to C-Clamp, Field Angle, Beam Angle, and Peak Candela, shutter cuts and bottle rotation.
- Compute distance, beam width, angle to face, pan, tilt, and footcandles at focus point
Compatibility: Mac | Win; Vectorworks 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015
Company: Joshua Benghiat Lighting Design